vineri, 9 decembrie 2011

note to myself...

Don't worry...be happy...if would be so simple as it sounds! Sounds like a melody...in my head...have no fear, dear, dear, dare and you will succeed!
Should I? Would I? Can I? Am I able to? those are the questions lol, simple as saying piece of cake, isn't it?! My own mind plays tricks on me. Why do we feel the need, the urge to make all that is beautiful, or should be so, to make it black?! to turn all into misery?! it is only the inner nature  playing the old trick: I can not believe it! I am not used to the good things, so I look at them in doubt and painfully I start to tear them one by one: thinking is a pain in the ass, in the end! Why can't we take the things as they are, instead of turning them on all the faces,even on the non-existent ones?!
Just remembered an old saying: man is his worst best enemy! Right! Damn right!
My mind is my trap, my body is my cage, my soul wants to fly free as a bird...shackles stronger than any steel are binding it down! Hate when I am so weak! Don't you agree? Feeling little is one of the worst feelings! One day I will fly!
Another thought is knocking at my mind door, and I just wonder:who,better said, what can it be now...afraid to let it in ...don't want to spoil my mood...was already purple black, if you know what I mean...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu