miercuri, 23 noiembrie 2011

Just in another dream,Part II

No one can stop this rain that pulls us deep in melancholy

We are wet up to the souls, soak with each rain drop,

So thirsty is the soul, more even that the ground, a century,

Has passed since when we drink the cup of venom last time

We met in time, on a spiral of light, between two splendid beat

of tired wings, half Gods, half humans, half true, half lie,

but always just a half, in a perpetual search of the whole,

never found, ever dreamed about, not worth enough to get it.

I stepped up another scale, I learned to cry, how about you?

My left wing it's wounded, put a sweet word on, a smile,

This way tomorrow I can fly again, continuing my search of you.

Next time, the time will be good to me, will allow me another shot.

Your image still strikes me, I know, it shouldn't, your words,

Are hot steel blades in my ears, be lucid and stab me one more time,

Otherwise you'll wake up in the same dream, reloaded, be smart,

Be as you are, smart and cruel, not even a bit of pity shall shine

In your heart even if she does remember something about me...
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu