marți, 22 noiembrie 2011

November

I love autumn,yeap,I do love all seasons,in the end,each with its glamor,with its charm, and more more than anything I love the clouds.
How not to love these November clouds? Shapes,fuzzy light,sometimes a sun beam daring to show the face between thick clouds,and simply make my day brighter! I love the foggy mornings,when you can hear the Earth breathing, the each and only small rain drops,the dew,the rime in fact...Sometimes you just feel that you can dress in the fog like in a fancy coat,so sticky that seems you really can get lost in,leaving your cheeks wet.Even the cold wind pushing me away like I am a kind of a walking cloud, straining through my clothes, sometimes warm like in the early spring,sometimes biting my flesh in cold blows. Pale leaves dancing in the air,birds singing like they know they got a last chance before the real cold gets in...
And the sky,at sunset,violet blue like a Van Gogh painting!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu