vineri, 25 noiembrie 2011

You owe me

You owe me a flower and a good-night kiss,
a sunrise, a hot dark coffee and a promise,
like a child, I rise my eyes at you, my soul,
it's singing the good old song, like an owl,

I hear the rusty lock roaring in her bowl...
The golden key it's groaning in your hand,
I see, one glimpse of truth, I understand,
the naked truth in front of bleeding eyes

it has no frame, your heart it's a device
you're empty, spent, cold flame of ice...
I had a dream of you, deep in I did forgot the key,
you owe me a piece of heart, and as you see,

no one was good enough, no one was you,
you were my lock, my lunacy, my true
my death and my religion as I knew...
Remains the wake up as a grooving pain

I am the silence of a man, insane,
I am the spoken word behind the mask,
you are the real, you're the master task
which one it's me, is all I ask...

You owe me a good-morning smile and kiss,
so many rainy nights and dreams I miss,
I was a stranger in my life and now
I do not know nor where nor how,

inside of me it's morning...thou...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu